The goal of Recovery Ministries of the Episcopal Church is to renew and revitalize the Church’s capability to recognize and address the serious social ills surrounding the pathological use of alcohol, drugs and other addictive behaviors (gambling, overeating, sex, etc.) and suggest an appropriate Christian response.
- View and order publications by the Recovery Ministries of the Episcopal Church
- Visit the Recovery Organizations page for links to 12 step programs and other recovery agencies
- Discover local parish, diocesan, and provincial recovery ministries.
- Read stories of recovery on our blog, Through the Red Door
- View copies of General Convention resolutions passed by The Episcopal Church in the United States since 1979 concerning addiction and recovery